Township Tuesday posts will share news specific to a township of local relevance.
Kinston Free Press
25 Nov 1898
Louisin Swamp Items
- Capt. W.W. CARRAWAY was in Kinston today.
- Measles recently attacked the school at Airy Grove.
- Mr. J.W. MOSELEY was in Kinston Wednesday.
- Mr. and Mrs. Bill DIXON, of Hookerton, were at Mrs. G.B. KILPATRICK‘s last Sunday.
- For the past month a wild duck has been staying with the tame duckes in Capt. CARRAWAY’s yard.
- Quite a large crowd was out at Sunday school at Airy Grove last Sunday. Afterwards Capt. TAYLOR, of Grainger, held prayer meeting.